Quality Vinyl In Daphne, AL
As previously mentioned, luxury Vinyl Tile floors are a durable, affordable, and attractive alternative to ceramic tile, natural stone, and hardwood. Patterns can be created for a modern look with metallic styles or traditional looks with travertine and slate looks.
Luxury vinyl flooring is a layered product construction. The base layer is made primarily of PVC vinyl, which offers flexibility as well as dimensional stability. The decorative PVC film is laid on top of the base layer. The wear layer is typically a clear vinyl and may or may not include a urethane coating that provides superior protection from everyday wear and tear.
Luxury vinyl tile comes in a variety of styles, shapes, and colors. The different types of styles include:
- wood looks
- decorative borders
- tile and stone looks
- grout option or no grout option
- overall patterns
An advantage to Luxury Vinyl Flooring is the ability to install modular patterns. Different tiles can be combined, different planks can be combined as well as tiles and planks can be combined.
Why Choose Vinyl?
Advantages to vinyl floors include:
- Vinyl is easy on joints.
- Vinyl is quieter underfoot than most hard surfaces.
- Vinyl is incredibly easy to maintain.
- Vinyl flooring is eco-friendly.
- Vinyl flooring is durable and can last for an extended period if properly care for.
- Vinyl is available in a wide variety of styles, colors, and sizes.
- It is available for commercial and residential use.
- Vinyl offers real wood, tile, and stone looks.
- Vinyl provides easier installation than ceramic tile or stone.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
When it comes to caring for your luxury vinyl flooring, the team at Jubilee Flooring & Decorating has you covered. Learn more about our top tips and tricks for maintaining your vinyl flooring today!