Quality Tile In Daphne, AL
It has been said that what you don’t know won’t hurt you. We strongly disagree. We believe that what you do know can help you. Especially when you’re shopping for floor covering. Knowing which ceramic tile product is best for a particular room, and the activity in that room can help you shop wiser, and can save you money in the long run -- unwise buying decisions can lead to costly replacement.
That’s why we created this section.
We believe that the more you know about ceramic tile, the more inclined you’ll be to do business with people in the know.
So please come along, and read more to learn if beautiful and versatile ceramic tile is the answer for your flooring needs.
Ceramic is dynamic. Its unique character, texture, and nature-made material add energy, excitement, and enchantment to any room. Ceramic is optic. Its multitude of styles, shapes, patterns, colors and finishes offer you a visual home from elegant, quiet, and sedate to vibrant, emotional, and provocative. Ceramic creates magic and mystique. With a tradition that dates back to ancient civilizations, ceramic tiles can be found in a variety of settings in diverse cultures and structures around the world.
Why Choose Tile?
Ceramic tile boasts a number of impressive benefits, including:
- Durable - a properly installed ceramic tile will outperform and outlast nearly any other floor covering product created for the same application.
- Easy care – and that’s for you, right? Glazed ceramic tile resists stains, odors, and dirt and can be cleaned up with a damp mop or sponge, or common household cleaners.
- Scratch-resistant - Grade III and Grade IV glazed ceramic tiles are extremely resistant to scratching and you never have to worry about a cut or tear as you do with some other types of floors.
- Environmentally friendly - ceramic tile is manufactured using natural materials and does not retain odors, allergens, or bacteria.
- Beautiful and versatile - modern ceramic manufacturing technology has created virtually an unlimited number of colors, sizes, styles, shapes, and textures that will add rich beauty and character to any room’s decor.
- Water-resistant - most glazed ceramic tile has a dense body that permits little or no accumulation of moisture. This means spills from common liquids found in a kitchen are not a big concern.
Tile Care & Maintenance
Basic care & maintenance can help keep your tile looking fantastic for years to come. Follow our Jubilee Flooring & Decorating maintenance guide here!